Trickster Ideas

So, I’ve been fooling around with the davy set and I keep teleporting into ghost gods, yes I am bad. I’ve been thinking :thinking: can we add like armor for 1 second or invulnerability for 0.5 sec to make sure you don’t get insta popped?

that’s kinda the reason why trickster is generally considered to be the highest skill ceiling class. you have to be aware of your surroundings. not going to wc this yet but if another reg comes along might be worth it

Trickster just pretty much sucks.

That’s a very edgy viewpoint, buddypal

This isn’t wc worthy at all

I’d like a little bit of protection when teleporting, but this would be easily abused since tiered prisms have only a 0.5 second cooldown. As Arex said you just need to be aware of your surroundings.

So maybe implement a 0.25 second invulnerability to make sure you don’t die instantly.
Or make a prism like the mad god cloak and have 2 seconds of armor but a 3 second cooldown

So draw a sprite, throw that into the Ideas category and tada.

It’s gonna look gruesome I’m warning ya, but I’ll try

Come on, you can’t say that if you haven’t even started yet :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m on rotmg art maker rn clicked save but not loading

:man_shrugging: I just use Piskel now.

why is this WC’able?
jesus christ not every thread who wants a QoL thing WC

not really qol it was intended to be this way imo

could be construed as whining because hes essentially wanting a mechanic that could have avoided his character’s death

?
bro there’s no whine about his trickster death
hes just asking for an idea

¯\(ツ)
i didnt move it so its a moot point anyway

Dont tele on a ghost god, done.
Trix already has the (debatable) highest dmg of the dagger class and best rushing capabilities.

When I try to upload it, the link is pitch black why is that?

moved to #ideas:other

? The link to what

The link to my sprite