Trickster Ideas

Invulnerability or armored upon prism usage? Really?

C’mon, using your prism isn’t like you’re teleporting to a random yellow dot on your minimap — you can see where you’re teleporting to, because your cursor is right there on your screen and that’s where you’re going to teleport to. If you’re killing yourself because you’re teleporting onto gods, then you need to slow down and pay more attention.

Rule #0 of being a Trickster is learning to not instinctively hit the space bar while you’re aiming at enemies. The prism is an aimed ability, yes, but it’s nothing like a spell or poison or shield so you have to unlearn that habit.

That’s the point of adding armored or invulnerability. It makes it more friendly for newer players and people who can’t get the hang of it (me):wink:

I think this is a bad idea and would be overly abused as many already pointed out. You learn through deaths, so if happens once, OK, but then you should not do the same action again (blindly teleporting).
While I get where you are coming from, especially for new players to the class, but I think the added protection is just unnecessary. Otherwise a T0 or Heart of Gold is on par with a jugg or oreo in a way. (All I mean by this is that it would offer too much protection for tricksters).

Then ppl with high lvl pets are just gonna spam their ability to stay invulnerable.

The Trickster is not a class intended for newer players — that’s why it’s one of the last classes you unlock.

If you can’t get the hang of it, then just dork about on unpotted characters with disposable gear until it begins to feel natural.

What I meant was adding something special, a special UT. Like the Prism of the Mad God, similar to the cloak of the mad god, maybe longer cool down say 3 seconds for 1.5 seconds of invulnerability/armored

So an Oreo for trickster?

Yeah but that defeats your point of being beginner friendly if its a UT

Still seems way too OP. Maybe a 6 second cool down for 1 second of armored, but no invulnerability. You would not need armored if you were invulnerable. I would go as far as to say such a UT should have a .5-1 second daze along with the armored buff. To me that might make a plausible UT, but again, not many new players to the class would have said UT. (But this is getting a bit off topic).

Because the teleport from the prism is not entirely random, it doesn’t really make sense for an armored or invulnerable to be added unless you just wanted to buff the trickster as a class in general. Only time I would say a prism should be added is for the great and wonderful sausage class (which I still believe should be implemented)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.