Trickster Set Advice?

I just got a spirit dagger and put it on my trickster. The prism doesnt matter to me, but what armor and ring should i put on it to go with the spirit dagger?

Hydra/wyrm with a swapout of leafhide. As for ring, pyra works pretty well.

Spectral and leaf as swapouts and a bracer or pyra as your ring

spec and crown if you have balls of steel

nil and bracer if you need balls of steel

leaf and Deca if you wanna have too much hp

Harle and gem if you are high quality hipster

You can never go wrong with a hydra + hp ring

the bee armor!

Why doesn’t the prism matter

Green knife, red hedron, purple overcoat, black rock ring

Because a t0 prism is generally more useful than the other options. Most tricksters just carry around swapouts and it’s pretty obvious which prisms you would need for any given situation.

ubhp and spectral

I use harl and pyra with a griff swapout, but it really doesn’t matter what you use. Obviously don’t use anything that’s blatantly terrible like snake hide. If you’re really starting to enjoy trickster I’d recommend farming for some prisms, as that’s what trickster’s whole playstyle revolves around. I’m mostly using dire prism with a mango prism swapout and I also have a t0 and t6 prism but I rarely use those. If you can get ahold of one and you don’t want it on any other class, I’d recommend giving it a Bee dagger. The wiki says it’s not recommended on trick/assassin but if you know how to dodge then you’ll be fine.

T0 prism suck because it only gives 4 seconds of decoy

It costs the least mana per teleport, which is why it is so desirable.

The davy jones whitebag is better

Well I mean, it is 5 mana per teleport more so, technically, it’s not the cheapest (but it is what I use for teleporting, personally)

Expo or pyra works well with a tiered armor for more def.

Pyra hydra/wyrm

Pyra, decades and for hides, probably just take a behemoth or a hydra

Although the reskin is much better. If you die while trying to telerush that’s the one you want to be wearing, at least it has a fame bonus.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.