Triforcej's AMA. 3 years of experience

Fungal spell or para spell?

As of right now, I would say para spell, simply because I used fungal spell on my last 3 wizards. I do love both, though, and I would absolutely love another fungal spell

Ok, I found that semi rotating with CWF can work, as sort of a micrododge strategy, to avoid white shots. Idk about red because they’ve never been shot at me bc the group or decoys draw their fire, I’ll try in a miner run as an experiment when I can, and I’ll record it and post here

honestly if you want, I can just record a solo run, and explain things as I go if you’d like @dbiz

you dont have to unless you want. I feel like the guide you wrote is enough to get me through a couple

Awesome!

actually a good thing cuz I just died on the char I planned to do that on

Are you going to be leading any runs soon? I feel like I will be less likely to embarrass myself and die if there are people that I (sorta) know in the run.

Possibly today, but cannot guarantee anything. I can only say with absolute certainty that I will be leading next week (I already met quota this week lol) but if I’m not too busy rebuilding, I will try to lead some runs

I tried one, and I got past fungal cavern pretty easily

This happened in crystal cavern

And this also happened

:cry:

Hopefully you can avoid this your next try!

who said I’m gonna be trying again???

/s

I’ll probably try again after I rebuild a bit

What is your ultimate goal? Or if more than one, what are them?

I have a few ultimate goals in realm.

The one I am most likely to complete first is have an 8/8 of each class. I still need 3 char slots, though, and as of right now, I have no 8/8, having died on my assassin the other day.

After that would to be obtain all the white bags in the game. Not have them at the same time, but just have gotten them in general as drops, not the forge.

And last, is to get the exalted oryx pet skin, then fully exalt all classes.

I know of one person right now who has the exalted oryx pet skin, by the IGN of Brockvond. It looks so cool

What are your thoughts on this question?

That link baited me so much I hate it and love it. I clicked it probably 10 times and was like “why the hell isn’t it working?”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.