Triforcej's Minecraft Art Thread

So I just finished building Exalted Oryx in Minecraft, and would certainly like to build more.

Requests for my next build?

Landfish!

Holy that looks sick. I remember when I do this and made a white blob for the avatar of the forgotten king.

i zoomed in on the realmeye image 500% and pretty much just copied that, fiddling around with which blocks to use

It was fun, though. It’s the first thing I’ve actually built in minecraft; whenever I made a survival world I would either steal a house in a village and expand by digging underground, or I would carve into a mountain and expand for shelter.

Yeah that’s really good though. I also second Gamma’s request for land fish.

@GammaGamer @DeeBomb
Done.

Caught a wild @Shatter

Any opposition to me creating pre exalted 03, then moving onto the minibosses?

Do whatcha gotta do to show the world your epic Minecraft art skills.

After seeing the wooden nexus built as a 3D entity in Minecraft, I wonder if anyone’s ambitious enough to recreate a dungeon? :smile:

@XBookwyrmX that sounds difficult, I may give it a go, but not sure yet

Well, not necessarily you. Just a general thought; I probably should have specified.

My mind immediately wandered to the Manor of the Immortals. If I did Minecraft, I think I would try that just for the sheer challenge.

As a serious question (I’m not trying to detail the thread, sorry!), I’m curious: If you were to destroy the outer lining of a cave and build something around it, is there a certain point where the game stops treating that area as a cave, or would the new structure have the interior still be treated as a cave? :thinking:

I don’t think caves are treated as a biome, but then again, I don’t actually play minecraft. I think a cave in MC is just a naturally generated chamber underground. The only cave-exclusive mobs in vanilla minecraft are the cave spider, which only spawn from spawners in abandoned mineshafts afaik, and bats, which spawn in dark spaces underground.

However, a Nether fortress is a naturally generated structure that HAS an exclusive (non spawner) mob, the wither skeleton. I wonder if that still applies to those, though

Now, don't take my opinion for face value lmao

Usually, my ‘knowledge’ of anything usually consists of me seeing something, thinking to myself ‘Wow, that looks pretty cool’, and then going on the wiki and spending a couple hours learning about it, all while knowing full well that I’ll probably never be able to play those games firsthand

Minecraft biomes only determinate the shape and nature of the landscape as well as which blocks to use, regardless of the height. There’s only two parts in the overworld: the surface and the underground. They are separated at Y 63, known as sea level. So yes and no, by removing blocks you won’t change anything, but technically, anything that is below sea level is a cave.

I tried doing that for a few dungeons like Abby, Pup, Shatts (since those were the easiest with the blocks). World got lost, though. May have to go through my backups to find them.

yo that’s insane! keep it up my guy! :smiley:

Planning to start on the minibosses next

Gemsbok next, prolly won’t be uploaded till tomorrow.

Edit: changed shades on dark leucoryx to look better/more accurate

Do Cursed Ugandan Lazy Skeleton [Pet Skin] next. c:

will do, right after I finish sanct minibosses c:

Gemsbok was so fucking obnoxious, I’m honestly too annoyed to want to find the optimal shades