TrigPlanar's PPE

And finally 1/8… in life. A strange stat to max first but at least my grave is going to be bigger now. Also, my guildie doesn’t like blue bags. What a surprise.

2/8, maxed in mana. Forgot to screenshot the lute but it’s there.

Almost forgot that O1 drops white bags now. Never had a jugg cloak before so very cool game.

And now we’re 3/8 in vit.

An upgrade to the fabled kendo stick. Of course, with string(s) attached.

4/8 Maxed in Speed. For some reason the spirit staff screenshot is too large and I’m too lazy to resize it lol.

5/8 in Defense. Slowly making my way there.

Guess I’ll get started with grinding for the st sets.

And… there’s 6 and 7/8 respectively.

Leucoryx was feeling generous so might as well try on some new dyes. Do they work? Eh kind of.

Ignore my comment. Totally wasn’t being ungrateful, was only hoping for a horn instead :slight_smile:.

POG PPE SO FAR MAN :smiley:
NOICE

Thanks dude, good to see you here.

So we did a little trolling during Gemsbok.

Anyways, I’m gonna put a up poll for characters to PPE. I can’t be bothered to choose one myself.

• Warrior
  • Huntress
  • Necromancer
  • Sorcerer
  • Assassin
  • Samurai

0 voters

While I wait for the results, I’ll be starting up a bard.

Level 20 stats and a swift kick to the nuts. Could’ve used that staff on the previous ppe lol.

That was embarrassingly fast.

Considering how the last one died so fast, I’ve decided to make another bard. I’d say it’s going pretty well right now. Also, from now on I will only be screenshotting maxing pots, and significant gear upgrades.

By the way, if you haven’t voted on the next actual PPE character, please do here: TrigPlanar’s PPE
Your vote counts (or something).

Looking at the results of the poll, looks like next ppe I’ll do is huntress. Thank you for your totally unrigged and democratic input.

I’ll play the bard I’m on until it dies though.

And… it’s dead.

Life well but die young. RIP bard