TrigPlanar's PPE

Yeah was kinda butthurt about that death. Currently doing a huntress that I’m gonna post about if it survives the O3 event.

Quick update. I’m getting absolutely rolled on huntresses. So uh hopefully this attempt actually turns out to be something.

First red bag on the hopefully will live ppe. Big fan of mystic so very pog.

Well in lieu of me constantly dying on huntress, I’m just gonna do a mystic for the remainder of the event and come back to huntress later. If anyone else has a class suggestion they would like to see me absolutely trash, please let me know.

Hello there friends, it’s been a while since I lasted posted. I’ve been swamped with work (thank you procrastination) so I wanted to give you guys an update in regards to the current ppe I’m working on.

After the disaster that was the O3 event, I started up not a ppe, but a huntress upe for a change of pace. Forgive me for the massive incoming screenshot dump but I didn’t want you guys to be too starved of content lol.

Anyways, enjoy the image dump and good luck on finals for anyone in school.

Lucky item acquired.

See, normally people do forest mazes to get their first bow. However, the game for some reason both blessed me and cursed me.

Moar image dumping. Please note, each post is going to have 5 images until I get caught up with the backlog.

Well, there’s my piercing bow for the rest of the game.

1/8

Do you see a problem here? Because I do. I forgot to pick up that bagel despite it being an upgrade…

2 and 3/8

4 and 5/8
For those who don’t know, O1 drops Mad God Cloak and O2 drops that one tome that give you dex (Furor tome or something?). Also, I switched to exalted skin so that I would “technically” meet reqs lol. If you see me on an exalted skin in other screenshots, that is the reason why.

Didn’t expect to get this skin. Not even sure which buffed lich minion it drops from to be fair.

Finally got that ring back.

Definitely forgot some screenshots here. But, I’m 8/8.

popping off

Yessir, and that’s not even all the screenshots kekw.

ik, ive seen it in game

This was disappointing. Literal monkey rage moment.

Could’ve been a cranium.

This chain singlehandly improved my set 10 fold. I had to beg to be let in with my set and I’ll have you know that it was worth every single tear.

Thanks! You too.
And your ppe is on fire, UPEs can be tough but you’re doing amazing! I love seeing the variety of dungeons that you do.

Well well well. 1 of 2 O3 armors acquired.

Not going to use it, but wanted to screenshot it because it is an UT item.
And, after 9k fame I finally got another ring upgrade.

Quite depressing considering how this could have been a horn.

Got this thing when I was grinding for cave dweller/3 marks for the quest. As a note, I did not get anything from said chest.

And the next 3 images are just from the current DDocks/Wlab event. Doubt I’ll fully grind it out since I don’t have time but we’ll see.

And for the final 6 images, you’ll see even more disappoint (Thanks Beisa). My set could’ve been leaf bow, honey snare, centaur shielding, and cranium/horn but yeah.

And that’s all for now folks. You’re now fully caught up. Hopefully, I won’t have to image dump again but that remains to be seen.

Thanks for the kind words. I usually like to vary dungeon completions on ppes for at least the early game (I like seeing death fame become bigger) but you’ll tend to see me end up in farming hell (ie. only voids, fungals, O3s) as the ppe progresses.