TriHarder is recruiting, ALL amounts of experience accepted.

TriHarder

Guild Purpose

Hi there guys, I’ve just started a new guild and we are now looking for active members to form a friendly, thriving community. Although you will be accepted regardless of experience level this does not that mean that we won’t be completing end game content; a couple of us having been playing for 7-8 years, and remember a time before discord dungeon runs and the sense of community this created through the necessity of guilds.

However, we do recognize the importance of helping new players along their way to fully enjoying the game because, for a lack of better words, it can be very daunting to be thrown into a game that’s heavily end game oriented when they haven’t even maxed a character 8/8 before.

Server: USE2
Timezones: UK/US
Activities: Everything from helping out new players, learning the game to doing O3/Shatts runs
Discord: Invite in guild board

Requirements:

• Friendly attitude
  • Active player (you wont be kicked if you miss a couple days etc. we are all human)
  • We do have an optional guild discord, although we do ask if you wish to talk in voice chat that you are 18 or over

How to apply:

• Game
    • Whisper me at /tell jordanloio / shrekmums
    • There are other people within the guild that will be able to help you out
  • Discord
    • Add me at Gimbleion#6192 and I will promptly respond

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.