Trivial Issues Thread

Yeah, STs seem to have that issue; back when it was still alive, my Oryxmas set ninja would always appear to have a lower max hp value at the load-in screen than it would in actuality.

Typo/grammar in this skin, Sunrise Hunter:
…there once were Ten Suns…
and maybe no need for the caps letters T, S, though that’s more down to stylistic choice than rules.

Maybe Ten Suns is a name? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I thought so too when I was reading it, but at the end it states that only one remained, meaning it was talking in plural about ten suns and not a person

@Nevov the “Ten Suns” archer skin is referring to:

Yep, I posted that one already in Spot the Reference. :wink:
Although Mythopedia is a new site for me, I’ll check that out as might be a good way to find other references.

ghost master says “i cannot live with my betrayal”

:thinking:

[Spoilers] More April Fool's stuff and more

2 that i stole

and

Maybe not an issue but rather Oryx being drunk and not knowing what he’s talking about, but healing spell?

“Buying T5 heal spell for priest!”

And the secrets of the nexus are rendered a bit trivial, with the background being blue instead of black this year:

Oryx needs to learn his shapes:
(or more to the point you know an event’s gone too far when the devs can’t even remember all the things to temporarily change, also why is it still April Fool’s day junk gunking up the realm 11 days later?)

If you level up, the “rolling” text still shows for stats that don’t gain anything (I was 5/8 at lv 1)

A post was split to a new topic: Stuck spoopy boi
(Bugged terrain/setpieces)

at least im not the only “god” to fail geometry :sunglasses:

A post was split to a new topic: Maxed stats display wrongly on on Exalt Characters menu
(Exalt bug)

7 posts were split to a new topic: Thicket can drop WC tops
(Drop locations is not a trivial matter)

A post was split to a new topic: Skin in wrong bag type
(Not trivial, and there might be many other items wrongly like this that need fixing.)

A post was split to a new topic: Killed By message bug on Unity
(Exalt bug)

A post was split to a new topic: Why didn’t MrEyeball know my friends were online?
(Not a bug with the game but with MrEyeball. The bots were probably just down)

inb4 @Nevov splits into separate thread

Probably needs a restate of this looking at the run of splits, of things that aren’t trivial game issues.