Trivial Issues Thread

…also rarely observed in Snake Pits and Puppet Theatres, where the hallways are four tiles wide but an occasional doorway is only three tiles wide…

[And really, I thought the issue was that the floor gratings spelled out “121” and “lih”. OB]

I wondered if the green of the HP bar might be something to do with it vs the green in the goop. :smile:

Rotmg has a fine tradition of odd-number-meets-even-number weirdness! As I’m sure item designers bang their head against when trying to make their items look nice. Just rationalise it as a macrosize of pixel artwork if that helps. :slight_smile:

First thought to hit my mind was that the gratings weren’t in the same pattern on the two 3x3 grating blocks in the picture :sweat:

Someone has been spending too much time playing with their imagination.

#THE UNSPEAKABLE HORROR

So I was looking through all the different Tarot cards because I thought of an UT like @GAMESONLY’s Quiver of Lunar Storms (one dropping from the Tinkerer), something along the lines of a Tome based off of a Tarot Card, when I noticed something.
In the Major Arcana, there are 22 cards. Card number 9 is called The Hermit.

Someone at Kabam purposely ignored it. The perfect opportunity.

Feargus’s portrait is missing on the quest icon, most likely because I loaded into the LoD while he was invisible, since I came in late.

While I was there I discovered the greatest troll known to man, some guy dragged one of Pyrr’s minions outside of his arena, and over 90% of our group left before he killed the minion, it was pretty fantastic.

Wasp Queen Quest Marker

Feargus actually has a stage where he goes invisible. You held your mouse above the quest arrow during that phase, so it loaded in a transparent image.

I always thought skuld was a guy…

That’s like exactly what I said.

Nope, you didn’t have to load into the dungeon at that moment, just hover your mouse over the quest arrow.

I don’t need to hover over the quest icon to see what the boss looks like on it, I can see him on regardless, I never bother turning that off unless i’m doing crazy bullet hell like KBQ or Daichi.

Give the items feed power
Trivial issue

Could somebody instruct me on how I equip a cheeseburger?

:thinking:
How do you equip a cheeseburger?

That’s what I’m trying to figure out.

Same goes for treasures, first time I got a treasure I was like “??? tf, how do I git gud??”

Use your crown to hold the burger on your head

Ez equip

Genius!

What is this burger king™?

…+30 likes