Trivial Issues Thread

Yeah, currently the category is consumables free but we’ll see if it’s physically possible haha. BTL said he got it to 49k, which is suuuper close. Whenever I do it though, I get frame skips meaning EP shots / spell shots missing. I’d probably need a better computer to do it.

Search bar didn’t yield anything, but sometimes a Davy’s barrel will explode one extra time. Boss also doesn’t go invulnerable if you deal too much damage at once, phase skip I guess.

I won’t split some of your video bugs off onto separate topics @Uniqourn because the conversation would get screwed up, with replies about multiple bugs on the same post etc it would get too confusing to work out.

But I’d recommend you post them as their own topics because enemy behaviour (the wall in Docks) and status effect/cheat detection (the weapon swap in Sprite World) are more than Trivial.

The pet skin Mini Flying Stheno, that name doesn’t seem right.
Items 0x4c15 & 0x4c16
The enemy is a Stheno Pet, not Stheno herself, flying or otherwise - the Pet bit is important to include.
…this would make it a Mini Flying Stheno Pet pet skin/stone.

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/stheno-pet

Maybe Stheno can morph herself into her pets? Who knows!

Or stheno’s pets are also called stheno

Not sure if this is already elsewhere in the thread, but apparently, Wakizashis were (at one point) equippable on Ninja, I believe - or this is a RealmEye bug.

Found this while scrolling through this list (where I’m around 161!!): https://www.realmeye.com/top-ninjas/101
Also, @Xaklor is almost in the top 100 >:O

The Achievement Thread

Yeah I think I saw a Reddit post a while back about this. Pretty sure it’s just a RE bug.

huh

I guess I should do something about that

The Achievement Thread

this is like the third time someone’s brought up that topic :expressionless:

ugh stop editing quotes amirite

No questions were asked during the typing of this post

flashplayer_19_sa_2018-09-16_14-07-06flashplayer_19_sa_2018-09-16_14-07-35

Wtf

5 posts were split to a new topic: Potatoes rotating MBC regain HP and also a trade bug

5 posts were split to a new topic: Entering a portal when quieted

2 posts were split to a new topic: Deleted items in Login Rewards

Where’s the issue? Date seems correct, reward as well…

I left your reply here as it wouldn’t make sense on a separate topic (with the title now explaining).

done by dragging a thing for a very short time.

That will solve the priest underdamage problem! Necro stats, staff, priest heals

/s

you cant equip it tho, also its already been posted here ~2 months ago

*fiery, not firey