Trivial Issues Thread

The scroll chat up feature doesnt work properly, if afk in your while in area without chat and then scroll to the latest chat it disappears after like 3 seconds.

A bugbear of mine - not sure how fixable it is

When the red triangular Quest Marker is under text (either the chat, or the fame / gold totals) you cannot hover the cursor over it to see what the quest is. You have to move your character sufficiently to move the marker away from the text, which can take quite a while and usually results in missing the good / popular quests.

Yes, I know that the default option is for the quest marker to occasionally pop up and show you what it is, but I (and presumably many others) have that disabled as a lag-reducer

You can just rotate your screen and the quest marker will be hoverable(thatā€™s not even a word) again.

True. Mind youā€¦ I get confused easily when I rotate my screen.
I know, it is embarrassingā€¦ :flushed:

donā€™t worry, i have the same problem, which is why i donā€™t use screen rotation

i was just thinking where to put this idea, but the way i got used to rotating the screen was by changing the way i look at rotmg thanks to an old guildmate. He said to try viewing it as a shooter, and some rewiring happened in my brain to not just see it as an rpg.

helped me, hope it works for you guys

im so used to not using camera rotation, i only use it if i really need it
i would probably do it for a day and switch back

I was like you, screen rotation was evil. But once you get it the covinience is hard to step away from.

center has its advantagesā€¦ namely anything viewable on the screen is more equidistant which is why i use off-center on straightaways (think shatters catwalks) and center in glands

people die backing up into things they woulda otherwise seen had they had their cam centered

https://gfycat.com/DelectableBoringAmethystinepython

Iā€™m gonna feel very stupid for asking but I canā€™t tell whatā€™s the issue rn, could be phone but Iā€™m not gonna make excuses and just say Iā€™m stupid up front.

thereā€™s just something soā€¦ mesmerizing about it

canā€™tā€¦ stopā€¦ lookingā€¦

Grey and Gray

**Gray** takes an early **12-4** lead over **Grey** in the clothing round.

But the Forces Of Grey will surely not let this battle end easily!

ā€œUnleash the secret weapon!ā€

(epic battle scene)

<b>Final score...</b>

Gray 18-47 Grey

(including all environment/wall block sprites, projectiles, etc.)

How bored were you?

I donā€™t have a screenshot, and donā€™t really want to risk taking one for this. Itā€™s easy to replicate in pups though. This may be a more major issue, but seeing as Iā€™m aware of it, itā€™s actually interesting. I have a decoy pet, and if it is acting as a decoy and I get pet-stasis, the chicken acts as a decoy. Iā€™m pretty sure that shouldnā€™t happen. I donā€™t know if it affects the duration of the decoy, unfortunately.

On a related note, is it possible for your decoy to anti-rogue you if you are cloaked and something decides to shoot at something and sees the decoy and shoots it (you)? Iā€™ll have to test that, since thatā€™d suck at a shrine or cube.

No. I had a decoy pet until I fused to divine and when cloaked (or grummed) the decoy flashed purple but didnā€™t attract bullets.

(if you look at it right after equipping it the +2 wis arent affecting the wis mod yet)

Now the question isā€¦ which one should we stick with?

The game is a little inconsistent with AE/BE, but for the most part itā€™s AE. Which makes sense, since that is its origin and also the majority of the player base.