Trivial Issues Thread

To support AE, all XML also seems to use AE (see: Paralyzed Immune instead if Paralised Immune)

http://imgur.com/92Qbf3W

Trickster’s hip disappears in her downward walking animation.

Reason for that

Well… an avatar sitter called @WariorNPE. I couldn’t get the screenshot because I was on unfamiliar laptop, but I was with some other dudes in a small realm fighting avatar, this guy literally sits on the avatar for 10 secs and takes all the shots, we could see cause no shots were coming out, and he called “lab going in” and “cland” and then a bunch of us said “reported” and he walked off saying “well nobody died” and that was true nobody teleported (low amount of people in realm probably) but this is concerning.

That… sounds a lot like hacking (Godmode)… No screenshot? Well, what can we do, I guess

That pet looked like an hp potion.

needs more jpeg

Fine. Here you go.

but thats in better quality :confused:

Happens with players too if they take too long to load or you’re lagging too much.

The game uses the Hp pot as default placeholder sprite for objects that are still currently loading, apparently.

Health pot pet skin confirmed for next update.

Fusing pets…

The new ability is there for the pet, just missing from the announcement

Had that one two.

Pressing your interact key on a locked wine cellar portal sends you to the realm that you were previously in.

I found this to be a very useful feature when searching for Lucky Djinns, Manors, (& the Leprechaun event).

Edit: someone did open one WC so fast that I ended up in there by mistake, during the Leprechaun event. :stuck_out_tongue:

Reported for exploiting!

really? i always get sent to the nexus

Interesting, Interesting indeed.

It can depend on the current server behaviour, sometimes the realm doesn’t chainspawn like it is supposed to, so if there is no new Beholder, for example, after you closed Beholder, you will get sent to the nexus.