Trivial Issues Thread

I just found out that if you press “Follow” in the pet yard on one of your pets then nexus real quickly so the usual message “___ is now following you” does not display, the pet follows you but the tab doesn’t display. The pet still is active though.

You can also fix that by picking up your stats tab and dropping it back in place, IIRC.

Yeah, I’ve noticed that a few times when levelling in the train, and I’m worried that I’ll miss the realm opening so I rush.

Never tried to see if closing/re-opening your game would fix the tab, if you’re bored you could give that a try.

Wait, what do you mean “in place”? It normally resides directly right of your inventory tab, regardless of if you have a pet. (Order is inventory, stats, back pack, pet I think)

Are you talking about dragging the stats tab out, then back in?

You can pick up your stats tab, like this:

Yes.

Don’t think it works, or I did it wrong.

Gif

http://i.imgur.com/cWRUesx.gif

But @IBurnYou said that it would fix the broken pet tab, which it didn’t. I used my ability to prove that my sphinx was equipped, but the tab doesn’t show (as mentioned by ProWinner).

???

Am I literally blind, or I can’t see it?

No, I’m dumb. Please ignore. I can’t tell the difference between pet tab and backpack tab.

It’s something small but it can be fixed by going into pet yard, following another pet, then re-following your default pet.

I did put a tentative IIRC there, I guess I did not remember correctly.
Now that I thought about it a bit more, that might have been the fix for the backpack showing up behind the pet tab after using a backpack. I like to use B B to switch to my backpack, so it bothered me.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Classic Ninja Skin not available

Classic Ninja Skin not available [fixed in X.18.0]

One of Guill’s Quotes about the Deadwater Docks:

I can confirm, this is false, regular pirate rum CAN drop in the Deadwater Docks, I just obtained it there.

Saaaame. This has been irritating me for some time now.

Agate has 0 shots apparently

I’m good at procrastinating, here’s a little gif.

In the gif, I’m double-clicking trying to equip the dblade. And yes, it’s isolated to Sprite Worlds for me, everywhere else in the realm works fine.

It appears to happen when I’m standing on a moving tile and going fast.

Maybe it has 0,9999999999

I knew someone was gonna say that >:((((

Item 0x235D: Geb’s Ring of Wisdom:
One rogue apostrophe has been recently fixed but there’s a second.

“It is said that wearing this ring for wismod purposes attunes its wearer to rogue apostrophes.”

Edit: this has been fixed in the latest update.

Well the Leprechaun is back, so don’t forget this little trick! :smiley:

:+1: Although you should be in Janus mode for Encore chance this weekend :stuck_out_tongue: