Trivial Issues Thread

Oh hi Mark

Sounds like an illiterate foreigner were that xD

For avoidance of any doubt:

The description text on To the Mountains! Tinkerer quest should be:
Want some rewards? [or: Want a reward?] Bring these marks back,…

It’s not a bug but, I have noticed several times I have selected a group of people to teleport to and when I click teleport I zoom across the map to a different place than the one I selected.

I believe this is a result of someone teleporting as I teleport so I end up where ever they are going. It can be quite tragic for this to happen when you are trying to get to an event or dungeon.

Doesn’t it say “5% off” in the nexus?

To clarify the issue, it says " And bring his mark back here " Which refers to a single mark, when it is several marks you’re bringing back, thus making it plural.

WANT SUM REWARD :wink:

No, look at the time to reset.
This is what it looks like 10 hours later

Also (dr in the title and dr. in the desc):

Does anyone else see enemies sometimes disapear for a moment before they die and then reappear for like 0,2 secs?

yes, ever since last update.

So I pointed out a second issue then?

aww you really do care

Time to update this with the lost halls amirite
graey as it can get

Well… they sort of did it

I think you can get marks without hitting the SB threshold.
Just doing 1 damage to the boss, for example.
I will try to test this when I get home (by shooting limon with my shiv 1 time and letting my pet do the rest of the work)

SB Drop Idea

I believe it’s a fix to the 0HP enemy bug, which used to result in a player disconnecting. Now, the game does some kind of check on the enemy, and it reappears+disappears if it is “supposed” to be dead, and reappears+remains alive if it is “supposed” to be alive.

You can do some testing on constructs: aim at the grey construct in construct parties with multiple heals going on if you want to deliberately cause the reappear thing, and the laggier you are in the server, the more it seems to happen.

For the rest of this conversation about SB damage, I’ve split it off from Trivial Issues Thread, into the separate topic: Knowing You’ve Hit SB

(I didn’t move your reply CandyShi as it also contained replies to Trivial Issues conversations.)
[Edit: @Xaklor - changed the link to plain hypertext, thanks for pointing that out. The forum seems to be trying to do something too clever for its own good.]

SB Drop Idea
Thread for minor forum bugs that arent worth making an own thread

(From the Lodestar Box)

SB Drop Idea

smh

Nice name

i actually stole from reddit