Trivial Issues Thread

so I fused a pet that I was using… but it doesn’t work, as it is gone… but the image is still here.

Equipping the other pet fixes it… never to see my other pet again.

This is quite hard to understand, can you explain it a bit more? Are you saying that after a fusion the pet tab continues to shows the info of the pet before it was fused, even though that pet is supposed to have disappeared in the fusion?

Exactly.

This happened to me on a private server. I noticed “why isn’t my pet healing me?” I looked and it was the one I fused. I concluded it was gone and I was right. Just an odd bug…

!!!
what

Get em boiz

sicc 'em

Fun fact: Don’t feed 0 FP items to your pet, it actually never stops " Increasing " because it never actually started in the first place, you have to close your feeding tab.

Rip 100 fame lel

did you get the cloth back

I don’t think that’s a problem.

Nope, I didn’t expect to get it back, I only fed it cause I already had two of them.

plus the cloth is probs one of the ugliest ones u can get

When you get to legendary, you value every dead fame point you have.

Especially if you have characters that you don’t want to die on

I’m pretty that i’ll have more problem finding items to feed than I will have getting fame.

A post was split to a new topic: Bug with the /event command

this section:

and this section:

are both colored with the same dye.

it gets even better, this is Bruno with a large diamond cloth:

and this is Bruno with a dark olive green clothing dye:

can we please for the love of god and all that is holy stop giving skins excessively dark dye masks? Bruno is absolutely not the only one with this problem, but it was so perfect it gave me an example of the problem. just because they wear dark colors by default doesn’t mean that they have to have it all the time.

want to wear a bright cloudy cyan or pale white? too bad, you get medium blue and off gray. this makes most bright dyes look bad on any super dark mask, which is then further complicated by the fact that the large majority of available dyes are very bright colors (I mean, we have one dye resembling black and like 15 resembling white, come on.). so if you pick a dye at random (which all these mystery dyes we keep getting do), chances are you won’t get one that looks nice.

Xaklor's Dye Tool
Patch X.18.0 Halloween Madness

Yeah, dye masks on newer skins are hopelessly bad. This is an increasingly important issue as DECA are starting to give out more free mystery dyes.

Another issue is dye mask size, we don’t need to be able to dye the whole skin. But we do want to be able to dye some of it.

Wow, getting this as my calander skin just gets better and better doesn’t it?

Thank goodness I haven’t used any dyes on it yet.

I think it’s a decent skin, but the mask is pretty much hopeless. if deca fixes it I wouldn’t mind using it (which is why I didn’t feed it), but until then I’m still classic rogue :man_shrugging: