Trivial Issues Thread

I probably just don’t know what it’s based on. If I knew the reference I might like it a whole lot more.

ST skins still don’t retain the previous skin you were wearing if taken off

Since the fey bow got his arrow sprite fixed, can we pls fix this one too

more dye-related beefs:

someone pls explain why we have two dyes that are exactly the same color. the only difference between these two items is the name, literally.

During the Puppet Master fight, if you kill all of his clones, then it’ll trigger the final phase of the fight, but the dialogue doesn’t make sense, as he still says:
Lucky guess hero, but I’ve run out of time to play games with you. It is time that you died!
But It’s not a lucky guess, as you’ve killed all of the clones, I suggest different dialogue, something along the lines of:
"You may have found me, but I’ve run out of time to play games with you. It is time that you died!"
Nothing special, but this is a trivial issue, and that’s what this thread is for.

there is another pair of identical dyes (thankfully only one other), magenta and fuchsia are both 0x01FF00FF

Did you just assume the bow’s gender?

Not everyone here has English as their first language. Some languages have gender for nouns (in French bows are male). Makes translation difficult.

That, or life’s a bit weird in Glawi’s house…

GENDR ASSUM

The space where the old, package time remaining was, is now blank due to the new shop.

funnily; we do that in Spanish too…

It was my mistake I knew it wasn’t “his” >.>
And Spuddeth explanation about it it’s correct, in spanish bows are male too so I guess that’s why I kinda forgot at that moment

:thinking:

eres de espana?
(sorry i cant accent shit)

no, what we need is dye removers

No, yo soy de South Korea/Los Estados Unidos

time to hide…
in the shadows?

ah, tambien

pretty sure tambien means also