Trivial Issues Thread

janus area is still stone while the rest of the castle is ice/snow

the paladin’s hp buff makes the christmas super hp consumable’s effect end early, yet the hp up icon above player’s heads doesn’t go away.

… because they’re still under the effect of an Hp buff, even if it’s no longer the same one?

I don’t get it.

No the buff disappears completly

Are there two different icons for Hp buffs or did you forget to read my comment before responding to it?

Once the paladin buff causes the consumables buff to stop, the icon stays put. There’s 2 bugs here: paladins kill your +200 hp, and the icon doesn’t disappear once it’s gone.

Again: does the hp buff from the Christmas consumable have a different icon from the hp buff you get from the Seal, or are you trying to say in the clumsiest way possible that the icon stays after the Seal’s effect ended despite the Seal glitching the original hp buff out?

They are the same effect, and therefore share the same icon. The difference is seals last 6 seconds and wreaths last 15 minutes. When a paladin uses their seal the hp buff effect takes on the new duration of 6 seconds, while the icon itself stays for the whole 15 minutes

Yeah that’s what I thought. Thanks for clarifying.

In other news, did you guys know that the Lost Sentinel’s set piece can spawn in such a way that it makes other set pieces inaccessible without something like a Trickster or a Plane Rogue, as one of its walls is blocking the only entry?

Had to bring my Trickster in a realm recently specifically because there was no other way to get into a Cyclops Castle.

Is it weird that i’ve had that exact same scenario?

lol

Help command has not been updated with all the new stuff

wait there was a help command??

For some reason, people are a lot more fond of /genocide. No idea why.

i’ll have you know i lost my faith in humanity when i was 11

A post was split to a new topic: Feed power on 2x pets is 5000

???

Such an occurance can happen with Lucky Gods as well if they spawn near a Cyclops God castle setpiece. If they’re in an unreachable part of the water…well, better call a trickster soon or that’ll be a shot at a Leaf Bow lost :
And yeah, this happened. We called a trickster, but the portal started flashing at that time already…

The new key says you need 10 stars to use, yet it works fine on my 8 star mule.

this one is incredibly trivial, but holding down mouse button on two stackable objects that are stacking makes them invisible