Trivial Issues Thread

second*

should the ally shots toggle override the experimental one if it is set to off?

It does. I find it useful to toggle with a button when with many/few people.

i always set it to"off" but every time i type ‘n’ it turns the ally shots on, and it gets kinda annoying

You can change the key or even unbind it there.

ye i know

I find it odd that no one has posted this yet - probably cause y’all never switch Prisms - but there’s a stats bug with Prisms:

If it’s unclear: the Decoy walk time is seen as a duration, and as such, a faster walk time is seen as worse than a longer walk time, since it’s a shorter “duration”.
Which can be pretty confusing for newer players if they pick up the Trickster.

Maybe decker could for that just make the shorter time green and the longer one red or something

This really isn’t an issue I guess, but how can MrEyeball see me if I was in my vault!?!?

Also, if you do a Lost Halls, it is impossible to have it register as a “completed” Lost Halls because there is no exit portal.

I think it’s cause the bot standing on the vault knows when someone stands on top of it and then disappears, assuming that you entered the vault. I guess that you could have also gone to the home menu but idk I may be wrong, I’ve always thought that’s what it was.

If you complete MBC without doing void there is a realm portal, apparently I’ve only gone through it once tho.

tested it, can confurm

No

Wow, we should start a detective agency at this point. We could all become like detectives and have a little office where we accept cases that people give us and make funny jokes to each other while drinking coffee and wearing suspenders.

The spelling inconsistency between “Wand of Egg-cellence” and “Tiara of Eggscellent Sturdiness”

Stingray poison says it costs 45 mp but actually costs 70
I don’t know if this inconsistency is consistent with other poisons though

4 posts were split to a new topic: Killed by a UDL trap that blew up twice
Seems more than Trivial if it caused a death. Moved to its own thread.

What’s the issue?

“will be removed in April”