Trivial Issues Thread

Killing tentacles does NOT drop a jugg. However, loot spawns at the tentacle spawners, instead of directly from the hermit god.

Lmao that’s like a two year old post. Things have come a loooong way since then

Look at the shots and the bow.

How did you even get that to happen?

Another one that’s been around for a while, the walls not only allow projectiles through them, but also don’t show up for Feargus’s room (although you can see their shadows). I have HA on.

That’s what I meant

Cool :ok_hand:

trivia

A post was split to a new topic: Disconnection in Void
(game issue causing d/c from a dungeon = more than trivial)

lol xd

Not sure if this was intentional or not, but all of these guys are tiny

Went into the nexus twice, restarted client, and Sir Bean was still really small

That’s intentional, a pet’s size is based on its rarity now.

The common pets are even smaller than usual though

That’s just how it is now.

not sure if this is a bug, or if the mouse is going bad (doesn’t use battteries), but either the game is being shitty or it’s something to do with the mouse/computer/etc. because for every ~3 seconds I hold down M1 it won’t fire for a second. Dunno what the heck this is and didn’t want to post it as a bug, because I figured it was trivial but couldn’t figure out what the cause is. I turned on player shots to deduce whether this was lag or not, doesn’t seem to effect anyone else. :- |

Does the same thing happen with autofire (default ‘i’ or something)? Would like a gif if possible, to see if I’m interpreting your bug properly lol, so essentially if you’re holding down left button, it’ll stop shooting randomly but continue shooting again after a bit?

Playing with sounds on and ally shots disabled, when enemy is invulnerable you hear only your shots hitting it, but when enemy is vulnerable, you can hear the shots of other players (despite not seeing the damage text because of disabled ally projectiles).

Tutorial marketplace not matching symbols on floor tiles. Small thing, but it makes the game really unplayable. :frowning:
Screenshot%20(68)_LI
Screenshot%20(69)_LI
Screenshot%20(67)_LI
Screenshot%20(66)_LI
sorry
Sorry for many pictures. I guess the only fix is to remove those tiles.

But does anyone care?