Trivial Issues Thread

Wtf how are your eyes so good

To be fair, Iā€™ve been using this as my ā€œdefaultā€ skin for assassin for a while and Iā€™d only just noticed.

Support the game and buy Realm!

Wow. DECA really is desperate for money it seems. What do you plan to do with the game upon purchase?

Oh, nothing crazy. Maybe Iā€™ll introduce some kind of game-breaking cash grab, like a monster that follows the player around that might be cool haha.

Since the t4 tome doesnā€™t have speedy and is equipped, while the t6 tome has speedy and is unequipped, the ā€œSpeedy for 1.9 secondsā€ should be in green text, not yellow.

Edit: Actually, other stuff on there should be green, too.

I did some checking and itā€™s somewhat inconsistent across abilities. With a T6 tome equipped, my protā€™s armored text was purple, speedy was yellow when prot was equipped and assorted other debuffs on other items appeared yellow (slow when a paralyze item was equipped and vice versa). The only times there was red/green text was when buff/debuff durations where longer or shorter than those of the equipped item. In short, buffs/debuffs donā€™t seem to have the same easy-to-see colors as stats do on armors and rings.

The specific case here, I would argue speedy is not a straightforward positive effect to warrant a green text. There are situations where speedy is undesirable (for example when trying to negotiate a complex barrage of shots), so yellow for a neutral difference seems okay to me.

You raise a good point, and I might try checking other stuff with different items if I wasnā€™t so lazy. Even if the speedy being yellow was intended, though, the Party Effect should most certainly be green, but it is not.

Wut?

background of the cbow

:bree:

hasnā€™t this been a thing for ages tho?

I was about to say I swear someoneā€™s mentioned this on forums but I didnā€™t have the willpower to look for it.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Problem with my samurai

Iā€™m sure itā€™s been brought up before, butā€¦

Yeah like why couldnā€™t they have connected them for a shorter route.

Rotmg strives to have the most inefficient sewer system in the world.

Donā€™t judge

Is it just me or are those two corridors slightly misaligned?

Not even slightly, they are quite misaligned.

Pretty sure that was what he was trying to point out, too
(cough cough people above you)