Trivial Issues Thread

Seems the :flying_saucer: aliensā€™ spellchecker ran away too:

preciuos/precious :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, STs seem to have that issue; back when it was still alive, my Oryxmas set ninja would always appear to have a lower max hp value at the load-in screen than it would in actuality.

Typo/grammar in this skin, Sunrise Hunter:
ā€¦there once were Ten Sunsā€¦
and maybe no need for the caps letters T, S, though thatā€™s more down to stylistic choice than rules.

Maybe Ten Suns is a name? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I thought so too when I was reading it, but at the end it states that only one remained, meaning it was talking in plural about ten suns and not a person

@Nevov the ā€œTen Sunsā€ archer skin is referring to:

Yep, I posted that one already in Spot the Reference. :wink:
Although Mythopedia is a new site for me, Iā€™ll check that out as might be a good way to find other references.

ghost master says ā€œi cannot live with my betrayalā€

:thinking:

[Spoilers] More April Fool's stuff and more

2 that i stole

and

Maybe not an issue but rather Oryx being drunk and not knowing what heā€™s talking about, but healing spell?

ā€œBuying T5 heal spell for priest!ā€

And the secrets of the nexus are rendered a bit trivial, with the background being blue instead of black this year:

Oryx needs to learn his shapes:
(or more to the point you know an eventā€™s gone too far when the devs canā€™t even remember all the things to temporarily change, also why is it still April Foolā€™s day junk gunking up the realm 11 days later?)

If you level up, the ā€œrollingā€ text still shows for stats that donā€™t gain anything (I was 5/8 at lv 1)

A post was split to a new topic: Stuck spoopy boi
(Bugged terrain/setpieces)

at least im not the only ā€œgodā€ to fail geometry :sunglasses:

A post was split to a new topic: Maxed stats display wrongly on on Exalt Characters menu
(Exalt bug)

7 posts were split to a new topic: Thicket can drop WC tops
(Drop locations is not a trivial matter)

A post was split to a new topic: Skin in wrong bag type
(Not trivial, and there might be many other items wrongly like this that need fixing.)

A post was split to a new topic: Killed By message bug on Unity
(Exalt bug)

A post was split to a new topic: Why didnā€™t MrEyeball know my friends were online?
(Not a bug with the game but with MrEyeball. The bots were probably just down)