Trivial Issues Thread

Hey you get to make one of those youtube comments “First!”

@curlip @Niegil @KiddiKong, @IBurnYou
Please use another thread for that off-topic discussion.
You dont need to wait for the mods to split it.

@curlip @Niegil @KiddiKong @IBurnYou

I’d recommend you all drop it.

Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Back with another trivial issue:

Pirate Caves. yes, the n00b dungeon

When you are moving about, sometimes the rock walls freak out and turn into this spiky look:

That spike sticking over the walkway isn’t really there - you can still walk and shoot through it

That’s not only in pirate caves, it’s in all dungeons with that kind of irregular rock-like texture.
So that would also include Ice Cave, Candyland and while I haven’t seen it there, I assume Deadwater Docks is the same.
No clue what causes it tho.

I dont have that problem, so maybe its related to hardware acceleration/fp version

I would agree, what I would imagine is that most graphics issues and configuration dependant. Which brings me to a problem I have…

Occasionally when I load in the interface is shifted as though the drawing origin is the centre of the sceeen instead of top left. It goes away if I readjust the window size.

Literally unplayable!.

ptsd flashbacks

According to the testing changelog, that’s getting fixed.

XTREME ISSUE

When Rock Dragon smashes a castle with Deep Water, the Deep Water does not blend and looks ugly AF.

FTFY

… am I blind or is there no difference between those two pictures?

wasint loading on mine, figured it was a broken link

The 2nd goat paladin looks like he is the one outraged by this issue raising his arms to the heavens.

Very clear example of character being dead, but not seeming to be dead.

The two windows are open at the same time.

“is now following you.” Do you know what pet it was? A new one? Or getting it on all pets?

umm, I don’t recall that well, I think it was a new one.

Just I’d guess they’d need to know what pet was giving the broken messages, in order to fix it. I assume it is because the pet name hasn’t been coded into the game properly.

Like if it was a “brown sheep”, etc.

You could go and do ‘unfollow’ and then ‘follow’ on each of your pet to see if the error is still present?