Troii Banning People (and tried to ban me)

So I’m in this lost halls and Troii is, of course, being a troll. I call him out and later he says he “caught” me hacking. He sends a video of me “hacking” on a lvl 1 warrior and I call him out for faking the video. (I proved it so because he says he caught me hacking a while back, but the video he sent me–which he deleted-- was actually a lost halls that was today. I matched the death in the video to one that happened to day. Essentially, he used his crazyclient and changed the name of another using /name). He then says he has been banning people for a while and that I’m next(cute). Please try to not jump to conclusions when watching “hacker videos.” Below I have provided screenshots of him confessing and him saying that this new “crazyclient” can change names.

So yeah, he basically confesses that he has been framing others for hacks and getting them banned.

Beware Sourcestone Society

This makes me sick:C

Sigh, tell me about it. Can you believe that there is a client that allows you to change names?

there is; it was on reddit post

I know you shouldn’t witch hunt but this is serious hmmmm alright ill do it @moderators

This isn’t meant to ban Troii, I’m trying to raise awareness on this issue. The video he sent me was almost believable, until I did some research.

I dunno whether I should put this in Whine Cellar or not…

You categorize this as complaining?

Why wc it?
He’s only making us aware about these people with name changing clients to ban legit people, not like he’s whimpering about it :d

I don’t even what to say at this point

When a dude says they caught you hacking but you don’t even hack :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He’s doing this cuz I called him out for dragging spooky boi in lh lmfao

@Troll
he :mag: :mag: :mag:
exposed :eyes: :eyes:
you :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

he should’ve just stuck to banning easier targets :confused:

Why is this in XML hacking…
changing it now, because this has nothing to do with XML

@Doc, the title is a bit misleading (XML hacking) so I wouldnt be surprised if more people start posting hack offences in the category

fair enough, didnt know what xml hacking meant, but sounded like a place where people post about hackers

[mod edit: https://i.imgur.com/wlr5I1n.png -Doc]

For ur info, XML hacking is pretty much Docs slang for people that like working with XML

(XML is a type of coding, im not really sure because I dont use it)

So reading a reddit post about /name command and knowing about it makes you a hacker? What are you trying to expose me? About reporting hackers… I’m confessing on the pictures that I report hackers nothing else, you are the one framing me @moderators lock this please.

This is actually pretty weird but I was in a guild with troii and he just went mad at some point and kicked everyone guild’s name is “Wot Watrol” I left the guild about 2weeks ago.

that is no way related to this