Troii Banning People (and tried to ban me)

Why are you quoting me, the OP said @TroII (troii).

You have absolutely no proof of this, not even in the screenshots you yourself provided. At no point does TroII admit or even imply that he is using this /name client. At no point does he admit or even imply that his accusations are bullshit, in fact he keeps calling you a hacker.

Iā€™m not saying I trust a guy who calls himself a troll, but this isnā€™t making you or your guild look good.

I found out he is a hacker and I just said I want to catch him. And I will (if he continues)

i can verify that this is troiiā€™s discord.

but if he was the guy framing people then wouldnt he be framing troii with edited discord convo?
:thinking:

Iā€™ve moved into -> #community-hub - fits better when itā€™s talking about specific members of the community.

This topic should be closed. As said before the is literally no proof of me doing anything that he is saying. This is more like a personal attack from this guy.

You actually think I can edit discord? If you want the proof ask him to unprivate the ā€œevidence videoā€ he had on me. He clearly tried to frame me by somehow changing the username of someone and making him enter then exit. In the video he conveniently had me and only me locked.

Unprivate the ā€œevidence video.ā€ If youā€™re so adamant that Iā€™m a hacker, why not just leave it up? Oh wait, itā€™s because I exposed you faking the video.

Iā€™m not taking any sides about whoā€™s being truthful in this situation, but I would like to confirm that it is very easy to edit Discord.

I also stated that he could just unprivate his video on me.

He has scammed me too. a shatters during motmg and asked 4 weeks atfer if he could buy more.

Waitā€¦ what the fuck? Did I miss somethingā€¦ I donā€™t recall making any videos. I just said I will be doing one in future once I catch you. Also editing discord chats is easy asf with inspect element. @moderators can we just close this already? Even that the discord chat isnā€™t fake I nowhere state or even imply that I use hacks.

And are you sure you are not talking about @troll? I am troii.

Troii kicked me and a lot of people in my guild for no reason. (I also was in Wot Watrol) It took a long time to clean up the mess. Is doing that a bannable offense?

These are just the people that havent been invited back yet

Why are you getting so defensive though :upside_down_face:

Here are the images from our guild discord:

I have 6 more that i am posting on another thread because i just created this forums account

ā€¦ except the one you posted earlier in this thread?

The one that, for some reason, isnā€™t available anymore?

Oh and in case you were wondering, mods have access to the history of any page on here, meaning that editing your comments to make things disappear is pointless.

It could fit under the ā€œno trolling ruleā€ in the ToS, but youā€™d need a pretty specific set of circumstances for that (and most of all, youā€™d need to be able to prove said circumstances).

Posting a fuckton of Discord logs that are just people complaining about getting kicked doesnā€™t really prove anything.

Idk if this is real but on his realmeye he has a link to a youtube video and a lot of people said Troii was duping

because in order to make 14 lvl 1 8/8s you would legit need more than 1400 life pots

Oh yeah, he posted that in our discord