Trouble Logging In On Flash Projector (and Exalt)

Please provide the following information when asking for tech support. It helps a lot!

• Computer Operating System - Windows 10
  • Where you play - Flash Player Projector (although the problem is on everything)
  • The version of Adobe Flash you have installed. -13.something

When I try to log in I get the message that my password is incorrect, although I have not changed it in a while and I am copy and pasting the password from my muledump accounts.js. When I hit the send email to reset password button it says that an email has already been sent, please wait ten minutes, on multiple occasions. Does anyone know the solution to this problem?

Edit: The problem is only with my main account, not my mules.

If this is happening only on your main account, I feel like it’s sort of a 10-minute DC. I would first recommend going through your email inbox in case you did get the email. If not, switch to web browsers and try different ones like Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc. If none of the them work, just wait it out.

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I have had this problem for multiple days in a row, and it persists across flash projector, firefox, internet explorer, and unity.

I take it that this is your main account? I did a quick check on your RealmEye page and it looks like you were online a day ago with these characters:

I also took a look at your Fame history and this is what I found:

From what I understand, your fame gain spike on Thursday this week (or yesterday). Based on the given details, I’m afraid there’s a large likelihood that your account got hacked. I’m not sure how a hacker could change the account’s email without hacking the email itself, but I would email Deca immediately if this is what seems to be the issue.

Thank you. I will contact them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.