Trying to figure out how to get Projector to run on Ubuntu 16.04

Hi all. Been a while since I played, and during that time I switched from windows to Linux, specifically Ubuntu.

I’m able to get RotMG to run perfectly fine on Chrome, but I don’t like using browsers to play and would prefer to run the game in projector. I got part of the URL from realmeye.com/appspot (it gave me the AGC part), so I added the rest so that it looked like “http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/AssembleeGameClient1505399388.swf” but when I hit enter, the program box gets bigger and it just stays white and does nothing else. I was wondering if any Linux users have any idea how I can get around this issue.

Thanks!

-isra

EDIT: Got it! I downloaded the SWF from Realmeye (it pops up automatically when I go to realmeye.com/appspot) and opened it with Projector, and it seems to work just fine.

I’ll leave this up for people that have this issue/concern in the future.

You should ask for a close if you want. If someone asks about it you should keep this link.

This is quite interesting, seeing as Ubuntu 16.04 may be able to be used by chromebook users in order to play realm. I’ll look into it.

Please! And if it works make a tutorial for it :smile:

@moderators close dis xd

i’ll need to get my hands on a chrombook first xD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.