Tsunami's Paladin Guide! Part 1

"high attack"
it maxes at 50 :frowning:
unless u mean damaging
pixie > ass

Yes. Though it only has 50 attack points, damaging boosts it even farther. (50 just like the knight hurr durr)

Imo, Iā€™d say the damaging buff on the paladin is rather useless and futile when you could easlily pick up a warrior (maxing at 75 att) which deals similar damage and has beserk. Also I feel as though the heal ability is a rather useless one for endgame players who probably have maxed legendary/divine.

I still highly reccomend this for players with uncommon/rare pet though, especially if they have mheal.

I respect your opinion on the Paladin, and if you enjoy playing it, then continue! Enjoyment is what the game is for :slight_smile:

But if you feel like it, why not warrior?

Because OverPowered is boring.

And thatā€™s why warrior is hated

Hey now, thereā€™s this thing called range. And donā€™t look at my chars theyā€™re embarrassing xD. (Wiz is PEEPEEBTWLELXD)

The reasons I hate paden are so small to you but so big for me. I cannot play paden, I find it boring. Itā€™s just my opinion, no need to make 4 paragraphs trying to prove ur point

Iā€™ve tried warrior, itā€™s just 2 damn fast

range? What about warriors and knights?

What about cswords and pixies?

Paladin is ridiculously boring, basically the most efficient strategy is walk up, spacebar stand there for a little maybe move to avoid some shots. Walk back spacebar a little bit later. Enemies dead and you have full hp. Congrats youā€™re playing a knight that doesnt stun.

Csword has 4.5 range, the fourth lowest in the game next to, get this, all swords.

Warriors (I has jugg) and knights donā€™t need range bcuz they have def.

Pixie sucks, donā€™t use that kind of language around here young man

Exactly, I find every other class fun besides paden

So the csword does more damage than all wands but bulwark. You can play more safely, but considering the paladinā€™s survivability, itā€™s just damage dealing class then, no? It out damages the priest by about 2x, while having healing capabilities similar to the priest.

The csword also isnā€™t a primary sword. Itā€™s used mostly as a swap-out, performing best when you need that extra range, maybe in tombs. 60+% of the time, youā€™ll be using the csword as a swapout (unless you donā€™t have a tiered one doing more damage).

Now, the csword also does more damage than any dagger. I obviously know that the dexterity makes up for it, but you noted only the range, so Iā€™ll note only the damage.

If it sucks, then why is it worth so much? Rarity? Then who would ever buy one?

Because itā€™s for nubs that canā€™t hit shit with a regular sword. It honestly should be ~2 life because itā€™s not even that good dps wise tbh

It is if you can get all the shots in. Same concept as DBlade.

Dblade does higher damage in 99% of situations

How? I wouldnā€™t be using dblade as much as pixie in most situations. Pixie has a larger range and greater true range, allowing you to get all the damage in further away. Not saying that dBlade is bad, theyā€™re both swords that anyone could and would use

Edit: rethinking about it, how about we stop this argument? I clearly misunderstood your comment and thought you said that the class was bad. Instead, you were thinking ā€œboringā€.

Itā€™s bad and boring. Boring ability, low dex, low def.

Edit: it should stop right here because thereā€™s no reason to reply XD

boi who wants to read a novel? id rather read an article.