Tsunami's Paladin Guide! Part 1

thats the same thing; this is almost as long loll

one page or five pages? one please

so low dex and low def makes a class bad? what about priest and sorc?

letā€™s just leave it at this. itā€™s neither bad nor broken

Wands also have 9 range. Csword has 4.5 and that 4.5 is too little for me to enjoy using (I pretty much main it the rare occassion I play melee) But offer me to play trickster with a fire dagger as an alternative? Iā€™d take it in a heartbeat because decoys are fun, 75 spd is fun, 75 dex is fun, 5.6 range is bearable. The only thing remotely insteresting about paladin is he has 55 spd. Tbatā€™s the only positive I have for the class is that. But thatā€™s also because survivability isnā€™t a major concern for me since literally nest/tomb are the only things that really give me any level of concern.

TLDR: I like enterntaining abilities, more range then csword, high dex and spd. Pally has none of these properties.

I guess thatā€™s fair. I was arguing about why itā€™s not bad, but boring is subjective and thereā€™s nothing I can say about that

I personally donā€™t understand why pleb is calling it bad ( I mean its a melee, it canā€™t have too little damage as swords are dumb) as Iā€™d say pally is far easier to play then warr(although warr is my favorite melee because speedy heh) The complaint about low defense has always driven me crazy as well, 50 defense is plenty as long as you donā€™t think you can just perfectly stand on ghost gods like youā€™re a knight. Itā€™s just ridiculously boring, strong, and easy to play in my opinion.

Exactly. Itā€™s tanky and low defense is probably just a joke

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

hohoho

@PLEBJESUS Your ninja set is rather risky for a 0/8, just saying.

Uhhhhh I just threw all of that on there, Iā€™m maxing that dude and playing him once heā€™s 8/8. Itā€™s actually a pretty decent set imo.

Yah I figured.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.