Turning in shard quest twice?

Title says it all.

Can you turn in the monthly shard quest twice?

Cause I’ve been throwing away all my extra shards and I’m beginning to regret it…

You can turn it in 7 times, once a day on the last week. (This is assuming you get all the shards on the first day, and then another 10 on the next, etc)
(there might also be time to cash it end after the last week ends but probably not)
You literally can’t have all the types of shards till the last week so.

So you can get 7 O’s, that’s definitely going to be useful.

Pretty sure collecting extra shards is pretty worthless because yes,you probably can get a copy of the letters but probably won’t be able to get the monthly quest reward twice.

can someone post the calendar of the events?

tfw someone is already throwing away extra shards and u have 4
feelsbadman

Assuming nothing changes, we’ll know by the end of the Locker Event (2nd week) what our maximum number is.

If you turn in the O quest lets say 4 times this week,
But only manage the R quest once next week (because it’s probably gonna be hard a.f. to get Locker shards),
That caps you at 1 for the whole month anyway due to only one R.
(Same in week 3 with Y from Woodland shards).

So it’s probably gonna be pointless to farm multiple Os from the UDLs this week unless planning a Locker/Woodland farming extravaganza in week 2 and 3.

Done: February 2018 Login Rewards Calendar

Going by when each free shard appears in the Daily Quests we’re presuming the weekly dungeons will start on 8th (Locker), 15th (Woodland), 22nd (PuppTheatre), and separately, Valentines “something” starting on/around 14th.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.