Tutorial Revamp

hm.

Nice job expressing your opinion, seems like you write with your heart.

yup that’s me

no after janus dies and chest spawns you can still shoot at him, but i guess you are in oryxs castle

Janus disappears and the portal to the Court of Oryx appears.

ok nvm im crazy

Pet Yard Glitch

I’m pretty sure he refered that very well put argument to your use of the word “legitimately”.

You can reach 199% legitimately. I can’t read minds, if you both ain’t explaining.

I would say that hitting tutorial turrets for accuracy bonuses is not a legitimate way to do it.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve done it too. But I don’t think it should be possible.

I think you and @Werbenja just have different concepts of legitimacy.

It’s the fine line between a bug and feature; in a sense, accuracy farming is legitimate in that you can do it within the bounds of the game, yet it’s not ethically legitimate.

But ultimately it’s self-defined. Would you consider x-walking to be legitimate or not?

I can’t believe no one is noticing this. does that number look weird to you?
I have no issues getting 99% legitimately, but 199% seems suspicious.

Piercing shots + two tutorial turrets.
Assume you have just created a new archer, have 0 shots at total and have a t0 bow. You shoot one arrow that goes through both turrets, and get 200% accuracy.

You guys know the shoot through walls hack, right? Using that, it’s possible to get 399% on wand classes because of the range and because you can shoot 4 turrets at once. It’s not like cheat client users are smart enough to realize that, though.

It has both meanings in this case, of course.

Not suspicious at all.

fine, the games more messed up than I thought. you guys win.

Ooooooh, that’s what you meant. I thought that, by saying

,you meant that shooting tutorial turrets for fame bonuses is the worst thing ever and that it should be removed as soon as possible.

Sorry for speaking in your behalf.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

OMG BUMP!!
@UnicornSla

like the tutorial update, still some stuff missing but at least DECA knows it needs work now

yep. At least they actually got the tutorial updated, but maybe they could explain a bit more to each stuff??? And I have no idea why kablam decided to nerf the tutorial, the ws one was perfectly fine.

What’s wrong with accuracy farming on turrets…?