[UBHP/DECA] Hide a word into a text!

It’s very simple. You write a text, a story, a poem, whatever it is as long it’s with characters, but you must include a specific word to your text, and it mustn’t be obvious. It shouldn’t be spotted by a simple reader. Imagine it as a super secret password you need to pass to someone else !

You can choose one of the three following words :

Hardest word (DECA)

Dodecahedron

OK word (UBHP)

Quintillion swords

Easiest word (UBHP)

Sesam Snaps

These words must be written as is, no synonyms/plural ! They can’t be hidden in another word.

To avoid trolling, the text must be at least 250 characters long. The player that hides their word the best wins a prize ! Submission can be changed but must be posted before March 25, 2020 12:00 PM (Europe: Paris), March 25, 2020 4:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)

TL;DR;DCE (Demonseye can’t explain) : You have to hide a selected word into a 250 character long text. The greatest text wins an prize.

So is it best story or best hidden word that wins
or both

Best hidden word wins.

So I can make a garbage story with a really hidden word and still win? Ok time to put a bunch of random words that look like they have the word deca in it.

What exactly does count **Dodecahedron **as “include”?

So how do you exactly hide the word when anyone can just use ctrl f?

A little clarification : Your goal is to put one pre-selected word into a story or something like that. However, you need to make it the less obvious possible.

Short example :

As the great temple snake wandered around to seek more blue stars to kill, he encountered a peaceful travelling merchant. He grabbed him on his back, letting a bunch of sesam sticks fall off his backpack.

You don’t need to use white text or such. This is basically a writing contest, with a word to include in it as above.

If it’s really becoming to be unclear, i will just do a regular giveaway instead.

i have no idea what this means. ???

@moderators close. I’ll just do a regular giveaway. I can’t really explain beyond that point, and nobody seems to understand. At least i tried.