Uh, Deca racist? [Problem with name changing no matter what name]

But actually I’d like to change my name deca… seems no matter what word I put in I get this bs.

I sent a support ticket a couple days ago. It’ll display the same error message regardless of the name, taken or not. I can update ya when I get a response if ya want.

Changed the title for it is inaccurate

Please do.

I sniped the name tyyy

It’s already taken lol, just an example of the most innocent name I could think of. I know the owner of Vanilla irl.

got that error for trying to change my name to Piggie, seems to take the place of the old “name taken” message.

i was trying to troll u lmao

the word nilla is offensive

so its not just for any name?

I’m offended that you’re offended.

I dont think so, for now we should just wait for a response on jaw’s support ticket

They’ve said that they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix as soon as possible. They also advised trying again in a couple days.

They may fix it sooner than that though, so it doesn’t hurt to try a name change in between then and now.

Its not name taken, im getting it for any name on my alt, even if i type something like uiehgegiuherg or wiuefwiufhiuwef or afgewnioher

The name change issue has been fixed. I can confirm because I was able to change my name.

Spambots.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.