Un Tiered [unSB UTs]

So you agree that the non-RWT dupers don’t do shit to the economy, and that RWT sites are the ones that do the majority of the duping?

You also agree that the prices don’t drop. mainly due to RWT dupers wanting money?

Then why the fuck have you stuck with me for so long? Did you not read the comment that I was quoting at the beginning of the argument when I was literally arguing the same fucking thing as you?

non-RWT dupers don’t do shit, and the RWT dupers don’t sell on the market, so they aren’t affecting the economy nearly as much as people try to say they do.

The entire economics bullshit was spawned from this comment, do you believe this?

This is what I’ve been mainly arguing against throughout this conversation.

People say bullshit like that and then everyone gets mad when I say that it’s not possible and would never happen. Again, I’ve not once said that Duping doesn’t happen or that duping has no effect on the market, I’ve been saying that duping isn’t even 1/1000th as bad as many people try to make it out to be.

REEE

fine, I fixed it

thanks for the ping, almost forgot about this flame war.
why do you want uts to be unsb again?

Rather than making less things soulbound, we should make more things soulbound, like Unbound rings. The other red bag items get that treatment, but not the rings?

New reddit ree

WhY dOnT wE jUsT rEmOvE tRaDiNg

no not what i meANT -

just fuckin around, still disagree tho.

It’s just the unbound rings and some ST items that I feel need to be soulbound. I didn’t specify how much more, so my mistake.

He dropped his /s

Lol why don’t you actually read their points intead of arguing the same thing that their saying.

Look. You’ve been antagonizing me over several different threads. Fuck off. And the main problem is that their points were not clear at all. It could be interpreted EITHER way.

People would then put them on mules. Nobody would ever need to buy a vault chest again.
DECA would put vault chests on the daily calendar, and nobody would care.
DECA would make a lot less money

And if DECA made them soulbound again, then we would be hearing complaints like:
“I put my ogmur on my other account.”
“My friend owes me a Jugg, and he was about to give it to me.”
People would start making more “DECA sucks posts”, and eventually…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.