Undead Lair Set (Expansion on the Doom Bow.)

Withered Quiver

A lowly hunter became an omnipotent god, rivaling Oryx after using this quiver. After only a few seconds, he withered into a ghastly skeleton.

###Stats:
Tier: UT
MP Cost: 50/second
Duration: 2
Cooldown: None
Range: 7
Effect: Slowed
Damage: 100-160
Shots: 5
Rate of Fire: 200%
Stat Bonus: -4 DEF, -40 HP
Special Properties: Shots pass through enemies, Changes your default attack and turns it into a high damaging, fast shooting bow at the cost of 50 MP a second.
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 900

Skeleton Crest

Phantoms constantly possess the carcasses of their victim. Who knows whether or not this thing is possessed?

###Stats:

Stat Bonus: +4 ATT, +4 DEX, +12 DEF
Special Properties: Allows shots to go through obstacles.

Anti-Cross

A benevolent force, corrupted within the greed of humanity.

###Stats:

Stat Bonus: +7 DEF, +7 ATT, +10 WIS, -10 VIT
Special Properties: 10% chance to lifesteal 10% of the damage you have dealt.

Just exploring more interesting effects that can be put on items.

Damn no, undead lair is not a hard dungeon and a “set” is too much for it, dbow is already OP tho, just telling

just saying*
and wtf is your name

Would be pretty cool, but as @Sorrecer said, its not really a hard dungeon. Maybe if Deca added like an epic UDL? Also I think the armor’s passive is too OP, piercing using a foul? thinking.

Imagine piercing eth… :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy: :joy:

Man, nobody has even noted the incredible spritework, like damn, that’s pretty good.

While a set might not be suitable for the undead lair, like sorrecer said this is a pretty cool looking set with nice effects

Very creative idea to think about. I mean, Jugg’s already in the game, so with a few tweaks and balances, I think this could have potential. I like how you made it so that the individual pieces aren’t that op, but when you put it together, it gives a nice bonus. But of course DECA would have to balance out UDL’s and such but overall, I like it! :smiley: :rofl:

terrible idea for a set, but i like the mechanics you have created

quiver looks like a double handled sword, necklace is a pathetic attempt at 3-d, and armor…eh could use some work.
Edit:

people say they like the spritework, but tbh I don’t. Maybe I’m blind but XD
Ring is overpowered on priest; priest doesn’t need vit, the def would be op on prot, att buff would also be op as well. would serve as a temporary replacement to a bracer you might not have. armor is…circumstancial, as it doesn’t cause your weapons to actually pierce enemies like people here think, but it pierces through obstacles. Basically this means you can shoot behind a wall of obstacles(trees, rocks, bushes, etc) and wouldn’t be as overpowered as people think. it’s basically the same method of a knight dragging a godwall, getting behind a rock so shots don’t hit him, and stunning because shield shots go through obstacles. No, this does not mean you can shoot through WALLS, and since there are only obstacles in a REALM, it would only be good for godland farming, if at all.
Quiver seems a bit too op on stunned bosses or enemies that you can get close at. But that’s depending on the arc gap, which you neglected to mention. Might be better at clearing mobs of enemies if the arc gap is a bit wide(but not too wid)

Agreed. UDL is not a dungeon fit to contain or drop a set. Whether it’s ST or UT.

It’s about TIME somebody did this! :slight_smile:

NAZI GRAMMAR
I name it when I was 12 y.o

RoF but it is ?Quiver?

Special Properties in Armor
#OK
##Sprites 10/10
##Idea 8/10
##Items 4/10
#All 7.3/10

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.