Underworld Rogue skin idea

Hello guys! I’ve been a bit creative and made this skin sprite. I wanna hear your opinion about it. If it’s going to be positive and I reach top I will also make animations of walking and combat. It is 8x8 and it’s my first post/project here :slight_smile:

This is one spectral looking Rogue. He actually has a cloak that should be colored with clothing dye and body skin with accesory dye. I know Rogue has alot of skins but 1 more wont harm right? :smiley:

I love this sprite and i think that deca should really add it. But just change the skin colors since it’s from the “undeerworld” so shouldn’t it be more menacing looking? Remember the underworld archer skin and try to think about the skin color. It’s too bright. And when i mean skin i mean the green and aqua parts. but overall i love it! :smiley:

Thanks for the suggestion, I will consider darker colors when making animations!

Looks more like a mermaid imo. Also didn’t know people from the underworld shopped at gucci.

I think it is colored like that to indicate the dye map.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.