Unfair death?

I was walking to the 3rd boss in Shatts with like 60 ppl and then it kept on going forward when i didn’t press W. I ran strait into a ice sphere and somehow survived :D. and then i saw the forgotten king and i was rlly happy. I had like 300 health then and i stood in the magma for like a second and then it showed that i had died. Pls help! I died with my dbow and my tshot.

its a bug that most people have encountered. you were probably just unlucky, as i dont know why it happens, unless you are moving when you press enter to talk. either way, if this happens again, just quickly press the key that is the way your moving to stop it.
i have died to this too

Something called lag

It happens on browsers, so your best bet would be to play on flash player.

maybe its lag, or fps drops. this is why i like being in private shatters because people’s attack animations lags like hell for me.

Most likely a combination of lag and your key being stuck. It happens to me sometimes.

its not lag, your computer inputs the controls blah blah, if you where to lag then other shit would be moving not you since you have to tell the game what to do but when the game tells you whats happening thats when lag can happen.

It could be a lose connection on your keyboard, it could be browser (switch to flash it really helps) and it could just be it being held down by you spilling something on it or something like that making it sticky and keeping the button down, it could also be your keyboard button itself, try popping it off and taking a look at it.

My controls sometimes go like that in times of lag.
If you press again the key of the same direction you’re stuck moving, is the way to stop it.

It’s counterintuitive because you want to be pressing the opposite direction to cancel the movement, but you have to press the same way to make it stop.

Or nexus/close game is the other way of course, if you’re heading towards danger.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.