.Unfair death

or you can simply scroll past the post, or pretend it isn’t there and some how the realmeye glitched and leave a blank space.

I guess so, I really need to chill with these types posts

Deca fix your fucking bad servers, people on internet can already made better ones

Deca isn’t rich like Google; they can only invest so much into servers. Sure, they’re bad, but they’ve managed.

P.S. Half your lag is caused by Flash, not the server. That’s why they’re trying to bridge it to Unity. So stop complaining and learn to play the darn game.

For the 10 millionth time: they use cloud servers from Amazon. All the game server software says is “amazon, I need a server for this new realm with specs big enough” and amazon says “okay, use this one”. When a realm is done the software says “amazon, you can have it back now”. It does this 100’s of times a day. Deca neither owns nor manages these servers.

There are a ton of variables between Amazon and your computer. It’s far more likely any trouble you experience has to do with one of these intermediary steps: your own ISP, your in-home network, and even your own computer. Server software issues aren’t out of the question, but unless everyone including yourself experiences the same problem at the same time it’s neither the fault of the amazon cloud nor RotMG server software.

Don’t be mean ); I can donate :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.