Unknown enemy in Cem

i think this will almost never happen to you again, because many people have run cems and this is only like the first time someone has reported this

nvm i crashed

maybe sprites were failed to register and instead uploaded a strange one. this happens when theres bunch o monsters, but that rarely happens to me

lel rip evidence

usually if sprites fail to show up, it spawns as an art sprite. in that case its because of a hacked client
(not sure if this is true)

there was a one time a in a shatts where a statue poped up in the final boss when the minions started to spawn.

a in a shatts lmao

or maybe the OP has a potato computer that can’t register pixelated stuff with 10+ gods running around

either client got confused and spawned dat statue on accident. or

DECA is spooking us.

There were only 2-4 enemies around at the time though

if he is in the 2nd stage boss, maybe the ghost bride glitches out and got changed with something else or as above

It had already spawned and entered the statue

Edit: Also GES is replying
What might those three letters stand for
I GES that we will just have to GES

Or maybe OP wasn’t in godlands and was with only 4 different spawned sprites

It was a statue to activate the bridge to the 2nd boss but it popped and disappear in the final boss of the shatts my friend also saw it :L

keep in mind the apparitions and the other ghost guys dont spawn when the second boss spawns

wow, this topic gained traction really fast
anyways, for everyone talking about stuff spawning in a shats, the stuff that spawned was still IN THE GAME, this guy seems to be talking about some weird sprite that is not in the game, and last i checked, rotmg cant generate sprites on its own, much less sprites that resemble something

I feel like you may have been hallucinating and just didn’t realize it. In the game I mean, not in real life lol. That is the only way I can think that an enemy would change or look different. Ya know?

That’s why I asked his class and used ability

ooh ok. just maybe OP has computer that has a crap graphics card

@GrimmerBOY ur the OP, but anyways true story :stuck_out_tongue:

@Stevenight den maybe client got confused and it disappeared. but I’m not a good encoder.

As someone pointed out it might be some pre existing Sprite that I may not recognize due to it being out of place,