Unknown enemy in Cem

how can a teenager even hallucinate, unless he has nightmares.

I don’t think any enemies make you haluzinate in second boss for cem, and I didn’t have any magic shrooms in game

good point. sometimes client messes up. like in my other game, world of tank blitz. in loading screen, all I see is a green screen then returned to the original sprites.

while this is true, no one here has been able to pinpoint another sprite in the game that even remotely resembles what you described/drew, and there have been many people discussing this

wow a lot of replies in just a min. I think this thread won’t die

haven’t experienced this, but will discuss this aswell if I see one.

I’ll make a drawing by hand, although I only have my memory to go off of,

then lets someone ask DECA bout that sprite

Tbh it’s either DECA fiddling around with stuff or most likely a glitch. A glitch is quite possible as shown in the video with the eyeball. But then again DECA has been known to play around. During the chests events, people frequently reported the event chest was gone and it was saying UGC or whatever. Didnt really cause an uproar or anything but its pretty obvious DECA was behind that.

Coding wise, you’ll have to ask more knowledgeable people about this stuff.

G.E.S = Get even stupid?

I dont know

tf lol. I saw BS is replying as well XD

Thats just peoples profile pictures. If you dont change it, it displays the first letter of the name, so when people start typing you’ll see letters in circles.

it was something like this, colored a light baige almost white, it had blue or red eyes can’t remember, it reminds me of a skeleton Sprite if it had skin, it might be a new enemy that they’re implementing into cem who knows

yep ik dat thing

Rotmg: the horror game
Honestly thats pretty creepy.

Could it be my recently deceased brother who is mad cus just after two weeks I’m already playing realm?

Oh boy, thats something I dont want to get into. Although RIP him.

ROTMG : the creepy pasta

there was once a guy that roamed in the cementary to mourn on the death of his father that died in a car accident. but then in some time, some creepy ghost named " skuld " showed up, saying " I will revive your father on one condition. " " I will take your soul! “. the guy eventually accepted the deal, he faced alot of monsters to make it out alive. then on a suddenly, his father appeared on the gates, being white with red eyes. " Is that you?”…

I only seen a glitch in shatts, as I said it popped and was gone and in LH as a I have no idea sprite spawned and DC me