Unknown enemy in Cem

There was no possible way for him to hallucinate as he was not a paladin (unless he ate a magic mushroom, but him carrying one around in the first place is unlikely)

is there a creepy pasta thread? If not, we should start one

noway he is hallucinating, how can dis game even hallucinate teens? ( unless reasons ). or maybe its just something that the game accidentally mistaken to rewrite the codes to another one…

nah it aint, but then

Unknown-2

this is still going wow

pls dunt bumpp

Grimmerboi

I’ve heard of a glitch or whatever, of a red enemy dot that will chase you in a haunted cem. Although it supposedly doesn’t have a sprite, I’ve seen nothing that says it can’t have one. But anyway… if it catches you, you dc… always. I’ve seen one multiple time, mostly in the 2nd room. Talwar talks about it in his Haunted Cem. guide video. That could be what you saw :confused:

That was my first thought too, that maybe the red dot enemy does have a Sprite that the devs made as a joke

there is a way, another way the dust that is drop in the magic woods, and Ik its 11 days later xD

2 Year Anniversary! (Forums)

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/reanimated-remains
Maybe this?

do people not know that hes looking for attention?

most likely a bug or an unofficial sprite leaked?

So what you’re saying is DECA replaced the ghost bride with an ostrich, plucked out all its feathers and broke its neck?
Shit someone call PETA

Maybe… or perhaps it’s just an allucination

I guess the ghost of dead deca employee is trapped within the game and he wantr our help.

Still makes more sense than random spire just decides to appear.

Maybe it could have been a player who was with you in the dungeon that had an Ammy equipped? Don’t they spawn zombie like sprites that can attack after the player is killed?

zombies dont look like cream color iirc.

Not anymore, and the resurrection zombie ones are impossible to obtain now and anyone who did have one had it changed into a present day Ammy, which is just a suckier Omni

Still no clue what this thing is, but I saw the sprite while Hallucinating in a Cland, so it may very well have happened.

I think it’s probably a joke sprite thrown in by Kabam/DECA/WildShadow, but I have no clue why it’d glitch into a cem

lesson: don’t trip on shrooms