Unnamed ACC with SB?

Was scrolling through Recent unnameds out of boredom and saw this 51 day old unnamed account with a prot atm somehow and it looks like he is getting pots too I guess I am confusion

https://www.realmeye.com/player/FbGmhsGbG8R

Huh. Probably altered the client or something to allow itself to obtain sb items.

Kinda weird. Guess could would be possible to edit the packets to ā€˜trickā€™ the DECA servers into treating it as a named account but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m not an expert.

Thereā€™s a certain exploit where you can change name without nexus, and realmeye treats it as a new account. Could have gotten sb items before unnamed accounts were crippled, and changed names recently.

Not sure but Iā€™m pretty jealous I always liked the anonymity of unnamed accounts I think it is more fun playing as a mysterious no name lol (Also ik how this looks lol stop judging me!)

Pretty sure un-named players used to be able to get soul-bound items a few years back. This might just be a really old account which has been inactive for a while.

Throwback to when I first started playing in WS era and I thought my friend Scheev was hacked by a rwt site to spam messages in nexus
I also locked every Scheev I encountered because I was so confused as to why I saw him unlocked

I was also thinking he used the old kongregate glitch where you could unname and name your account for free, but the account was only made 51 days ago

Lol I remember playing as a Yimi for awhile during that time but I never built a good unnamed account before SB and all that was stripped. I still have one I was just gonna buy a ton of STs and tops at some point instead and wait for max candies

I never heard of this glitch but I also actually tried to go to support one time before to see if they would rename me back to unnamed for 1k gold after I got some uts but they said no to it :<

The name history makes me suspects some level of strangeness.

However, I have not seen server side packet manipulation since the days of 2011. All known hacks manipulate the client, or client side packets, built upon the shoulders of previous developers.

Yeah that confused me aswell

it was awesome - basically you could make keep making new accounts on kongregate, then it used to have an option to ā€œreplace your existing account with a web accountā€ and it would unname you for free

for a long time I was cutting around as an unnamed white star >:) my realmeye profile also has about 40 name changes lol

btw you copied my username!!! ! ! !

I wonder if whatever bug/exploit it is that allows players to appear with the name ā€˜Noneā€™, which this account has in its name history, also allows them to earn loot while named ā€˜Noneā€™.

Like, if the ā€œno sbā€ is only applicable to accounts using one of the preset whitenames, and ā€˜Noneā€™ isnā€™t on the banned list, so the game doesnā€™t block the loot from being assigned.

Edit: although their pots/maxing level hasnā€™t increased since the screenshot, so itā€™s possible they drank gift pots, or itā€™s a very old account. Youā€™d need to witness progression of the account to really be alarming, and itā€™s not showing that yet.

Maybe itā€™s someoneā€™s old mule they use [redacted] on that manipulates client packages (something most bots uses)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.