Unnamed WIP Class - JohnMH

Linear multiple target I mean

They simply share the “use and rest” idea, that’s all. I won’t deny that there’s some inspiration for it behind the ST Scepter, but they’re not fundamentally the same aside from one attribute.

just beat it

I no longer care

Lol

Then… why bother writing anything?

thonk.

subtle bump

you mean necrobump? xd

Jokes aside, I haven’t actuallysaidanythinguseful(yet)

To be honest, I don’t see why people were so annoyed about the armour break a few weeks back. It’s balanced, the duration doesn’t make Ogmur completely useless and to be honest these sorts of effects shouldn’t be locked away just because an event white has armour break doesn’t mean that it can’t be used anywhere else. same with daze smh
I like the ability a lot, because I can see it happening. However, the fact you have to get close to the enemy makes me feel that wands don’t fit the class as much as a closer range weapon would, bows at most, but a katana would fit as well IMO. Also, at least leather armour for the defence needed to use the ability safely.

The trident concept is good but i just cant see aquaman here with a wand :frowning: although i do want another wand class maybe his ability could be like a baton that has aura’s for example a healing aura or damaging aura that can be toggled and range/ dmg increases as tiers do with Uts’s tendering towards the extreme damage and or utility.

Tdlr tridents and wands not my taste

can’t kill something that’s already dead

Same.

Very unique and good idea but ability kinda makes ogmur obsolete .

IMO tiered quivers make Ctrap obsolete, so we should remove paralyse on quivers. Oh, speaking of traps they make the new shield useless so they shouldn’t have slow. Damn it, come to think of it, seals are a ripoff of the cloak of Bloody Surprises because they both increase attack, so no, no, no damaging on seals.
point is, the list goes on. Status effects shouldn’t be locked away for one item.
Actually, @JohnMH I think all the tiered tridents should have a cooldown of at least 1.5 seconds so there’s no permanent armour break.

Fair.

oops I meant 1.5 seconds after the armour break ends, so 1.5 + (effect duration) seconds

Ctrap is AoE
Bloody Surprises do not give damaging only +25 att, damaging still affect Rogue then .
New Shield gives 17 def and have lowest cost of all shields

You know what else is AoE? The ST helm! Ctrap makes that useless in that case, obviously, because it does an AoE paralyse, therefore Ctrap should be removed for unoriginality. Oh yeah, the ST helm also gives an HP increase which is better than tiered seals, so it should be unique to the helm!
Also, the Bloody Surprises increases your weapon damage. So does curse! Wow, I think curse should be removed so a damage increase is unique to one item.
The new shield gives you more defence? Helms are rip offs, they also give def increases! The low mana cost is also similar to the T0 prism, direct copy.

I think he’s listing those extra characteristics to justify why they aren’t made obsolete by the items you suggested…

evidently someone else hasn’t spotted my sarcasm yet :upside_down_face:

I know you were being sarcastic, but you were doing so in mockery of his point, no?