Upcoming (Lunar) Events [Jan 22nd to Jan 31st] and Tomb Runner Winners

x-post from:

@moderators Please move this to #news:developers-corner
[Done. Actually I’ll go for #community-hub:official-events as that fits better. -Nevov]

JimdaFish's Okey-Dokey PPE Thread
Thoughts on new LoD
Tomb Runner Event [Jan 10th to Jan 20th]

A ST of our choice? The Helm that I’m missing for the set? Count me in for this event!

that is, if I can find the time as a struggling college student

The infographic:

Quite a couple fitting skins! Not too sure how to feel about getting only one of the 8 STs, but hey, better than nothing >w<

right after my ninja died xd

Yeah wow, that’s a nice feature to do to let us complete long-missing things. It’ll be the samurai katana here for moi.

I’ll add it into the OP with the new edit powers in here that @Xaklor has given. :muscle: :sunny:
-done, also did an edit of the previous Lod event topic as we were missing details of that.

I tried to embed the YT vid directly but it wouldn’t, so here it is in case you didn’t notice it was linked (recorded by @Kitten):

& version with English subs (by @TheIvyX):

Nice tombing! & congratulations to your guild.

Really excited for it too, need Akuma’s tear to complete the samurai set

These events got a main menu graphic, for some reason it’s quite satisfying how the 4-way layout is done with the different dungeons, though maybe the x1.5 and chest small icons on the portals are a bit too small/subtle.

Have been doing a few Lods in USE2, bit of a shame that people have fallen into an always red-first habit, and red-blue-green-black as default, bit boring to always do them the same. So am appreciating it when the Altar intervenes to throw in a different order.

The Woodlab portal is the old one, too >m<

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.