Update on Weekend's Technical issues, Compensation and upcoming changes to Heroic Dungeons

x-post from https://www.reddit.com/r/RotMG/comments/c7udjv/update_on_weekends_technical_issues_compensation/

MotMG 2019 Discussion Megathread

Loving all of the updates.
Sucks for anyone who already finished the campaign

Lol

Keep up the good work Deca!

I was hoping for a spicy new character slot, but I guess not. /s

Finally, no more insta killing and fame is equal. But Iā€™d still rather do a udl because it gives more loot (st set) and its still a little bit easier imo.

Proposed fixes all sound good, Only question is how soon is ā€œvery soonā€, I guess weā€™ll find out. :stuck_out_tongue:

The single-complete Tinkerer quests are:
Fourth Contact (Abyss+UDL+Sewer+Theatre+Pit+Lab = 8x 100 campaign points)
Fifth Contact (OT+Tomb+Shatters = 8x 100 campaign points)

Second Contact Fame Pack:
200 fame = 4x 100 campaign points

Thanks for the updates! Those mark quests seem easy enough. I was expecting a nest mark

And unless Iā€™m going mad, I think I did First and Second Contact already today, and my epic marks quest, so maybe theyā€™ve been reset as a side-effect of them adding the other quests.

Nice! These changesā€™ll definitely help, considering these were two of the major hindrance factors to me.
Hopefully peopleā€™ll be more open to doing public Heroic Abysses now.

I think the bigger problem was the slowing tiles that made you miss the boss and especially the lack of fame and worse/fewer items

Was wondering when my compensation was comingā€¦
I wasnā€™t planning on playing on the weekend anyways soā€¦
:man_shrugging:
O ye yeah i died

Iā€™m glad to see some actual changes coming through for the better, server and heroic wise.

Hopefully nothing like this will ever happen again, but i hope you guys will be more prepared for a ā€˜next timeā€™. In my opinion deca should seek legal action against the individual/s that carried out the attacks on the servers, you surely lost a large amount of revenue over it and it would set a standard that this game isnā€™t to be abused.

Looking forward to MotMG btw, hope it goes smoothly and thereā€™s some dope events, thank you for working as hard as you do.

Beanā€™t

I actually had to kill my 7 (?) k knight to but the second contact fame pack, as I only had 100 fame. But also got the chance to feed all the dbows and Morningstarā€™s lying around.

I wish I was rich enough to feed UTs

I wish you attended the 16 Hudl chains in USS.

I was there when that happened. Lol

ftfy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.