Update Realmeye Trading

I was hoping to see an update to the trading system here located on realmeye.com. Now, over the past few months there seems to be a large gathering of people who have made their way to and/or back into the game, this is great for the development of the game and allows us to get more trades and DECA to implement more features and generate more revenue. I would like to see items added into the trading system, currently there isn’t Candy Corn as well as many other items (which lead me to make this ideal public). Is there a criteria in which items are added or is there already a post? I searched for about 25-30 minutes and could not find what I was looking for, if this is not wanted please delete. Thank you!

Realmeye is absolutely not affiliated with deca, the trading section is purely maintained by players.

There is? I think you saw a grey square, which happens when nobody buys and sells an item. Every item apart from keys and runes are tradeable and shown on the trading page.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.