Update the leaders page?

I just saw this and I thought this probably isn’t up to date seeming all these guys are ‘leaders’ and then we have other guys who are also leaders like xak or mynamer and they aren’t on this list.

Wiki Improvements

(I moved this into #feedback as it’s about the forum)

That page you’ve screenshot is the list of Mods, they’re the ones who deal with any reporting flags that we do, and they’re empowered to do things such as issuing warnings and bans to users for misbehaviour.
Most of the Mods are the same as who used to moderate the old forum so some of them are quite inactive posters, but still carry out some ‘mod’ work in the background.

The ‘leader’ trust level is the people on this page:
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/badges/4/leader
and these folk have a few extra mechanical permissions to do things to forum topics, but they don’t deal with flags or any discipline things. As you can see all the mods in the first list also do have ‘leader’ role too, because it’s needed as part of being a mod, but not all the ‘leaders’ are mods.

Hope that helps clarify!
Edit: you can read some more exact info about the trust levels here: FAQ: What are Trust Levels?

Aren’t those guys on the list mods?

Yeah thanks @Nevov. I thought I’d just point it out because I just wasn’t sure if that was in date or not. Pretty good clarification though my dude haha you’re right though some of them do seem super inactive like BMJ for example

What Nevov said, neither xaklor nor me are mods

Yeah I’m a little embarrassed asking now, especially that Nevov made it a thread when I thought it was ‘wiki improvements’

I can make it disappear if you like… :slight_smile:
But there’s no harm in asking questions, if you thought of it probably 10 other people did too.

Yeah its alright, its something we’ll be able to reference to if need be in the future for other people. Keep it.

Is this an obituary?

I was always curious on why only Otherbill and Shatter responded to the @ moderators… now I know.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.