Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

fre itenz plox

Thanks for entering!

Thanks for entering!

thanks for the fun and chance at fre itenz

haha np! good luck! Please be sure to share this with your guildies!

hehe, my guildies are inactive (which is why i rejoined NIN GUILD :slight_smile: i like the peace and tranquility with the no-guild-chat-disrupting-regular-gameplay)

we have an unusual requirement to join the guild, and that is, you must have quit playing rotmg /s

the majority of us that went on to form Black Bullet are highly doubtful candidates anyway… (they don’t like to participate in anything outside of AE)

what i can do is spread the word to some likely candidates that might be interested if you’d like-- rando’s i meet in realm, and other people (i can be a good event promoter [IRL EXP])

That would be super nice! Please do. :smiley: Whenever I advertise, everyone gets real mean and says “We are going to report you for scamming, and we’ll give you a scammer tag.” :sweat: I think it’s because I’m a red star. But please do help me advertise, thanks so much!

haha, just don’t spam it… fit it into a conversation :slight_smile:
i plan on telling newbies about it scouring for fre itenz

haha lol I don’t even spam it though XD i only did it once per server

Oh mb you can post the link for the giveaway on your profile page. I don’t know if that is too defiling, but I can’t think of another way you will be able to share the link. Rotmg should allow message copying in game.

realmeye messages, send them to your friends or acquaintances and tell them to check it.

I actually like the music you uploaded :smiley:

Ty <3 I made a few mistakes, but I tried my best. XD I was too lazy to record it more than once. Stay tuned for waaaayy more epic songs. :wink:

haha for some reason ive never thought of that before. XD

you can find nifty uses for it…

Fre itenz pls

Thanks for entering!

lol tru, except the real noobs dont have realmeye accounts.

It’s not really a bump if it has only been one hour(in your case).

Literally as i said that to myself irl u posted this at the exact same time