Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

I would use muledump, if it didn’t seem so complicated to set up. I can take a picture of my pixies in my vault if you’d like, but of course this can be faked. If you haven’t read the countless other times I said this… I’m going to make videos, but it is very discouraging if you spend many hours to make something high quality that no one’s going to watch. I’d rather publicize my channel first, then make a good-quality video that people would actually enjoy watching. If people make multiple accounts from the same IP, their entries are automatically disqualified(thanks Gleam). So don’t worry… this is totally legit. Period. Btw I’m gonna put this in the main post too.

He’s not forcing anyone to subscribe. Instead of clicking away from this post, you decide to complain about clicking one button. If you don’t want to subscribe to him, you don’t. Simple as that. And you don’t need to have content to have subscribers. They just click the subscribe button to stay updated for whatever might happen in the future; LamChopss has stated that he will make videos.

not the idea of the notion, just pointing that out

A subscription means “oh hey I wanna see more content from this guy” oh wait you don’t have any fucking content

You should fix something… I clicked “Subscribe Here”, which brought me to the youtube page, but if you just click the button “Subscribe Here” it allows you to progress and get your 10 entries. xD

It works perfectly fine, I know that you can enter without actually"subscribing", but your entry will be removed when the registration closes if you are not subscribed. Gleam uses API’s to check if people are subscribed or not.

Thanks for being just about the only person who understands why I’m doing this giveaway. Makes me happy. <3

I never said you had to subscribe. If you don’t want to… uh… just don’t.

it asked for my email, trying not to get hacked nty

Big deal, he already said he would make some videos in the future, and nothing is lost from hitting subscribe (Neither someones reputation because “Oh hey that guy subscribed to an empty channel OMG he isn’t swag anymore”. Can I consider the people hating here a way of elitism? Because literally it is. Sadly… Constantly growing around the net…

Giving my subscription and I don’t want a pixie because I like your attitude and want to check what videos you decide to make :slight_smile:

hahaha how will i know who actually won if I am just given a name?

Giving out your email for realm is a horrible idea. People love stealing accounts.

Idk if the email list is also sent to you but yeah I wouldint want to do that

You are so nice! You made my day. (I compose music :slight_smile: )
Thanks alot. <3

I don’t actually need people’s rotmg emails. I was confused when I was making the giveaway. I have updated the requirements. And just saying… I am by no means a hacker or account stealer. XD

haha :smiley: mb if u win i can give u 9 instead of 8 <3

Btw it’s 8 pixies for one person or 1 pixie for each winner?

It is 8 pixies for once person. :smiley: that one lucky guy

well, may as well do this, theres no harm if its a scam, plus i guess im that kind of person that likes helping new channels by getting them an extra sub, plus… if this isn’t a scam, then the chance to get x8 pixies… :open_mouth:

Thanks for your support, and good luck! (Not a scam) :smiley:

Did you enter? :smiley: