Updated Unlimited Pixie Giveaway Results!

OVER! :smiley:
I will email you if you have won. Please check the email you entered with to check if you won. :smiley:
If you won and have a realmeye account, please comment down below to show that this giveaway was legit. <3
Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated!

Insert Clickbait Title Here

One has to subscribe his channel to enter.

@moderators y’all should consider making these subscribe bait giveaway post bannable

Just because you dont like, it doesnt mean it should be forbidden.
Just dont view the thread.

On the hand it might be a good idea to put it into the title.

There are no videos on that channel. ??

Who doesn’t like 8 free pixies? The point is these are usually fake when they just fish for subscribers like that

But you cant just forbid it b/c you only assume that its fake.

yeah i dont see any videos either.

no vids… yet :smiley:

no vids… yet :smiley:

Why do you think this is fake? Is there any evidence against me or is there any proof you have of my scamming people before. And as to the channel not having any videos, I just want people to know about my channel so they can be there for my first upload. Please don’t be so negative towards people who have goals.

Uh… ok… ridiculous

Have fun buying the subs! When you have literally zero content to justify a person’s sub.

He’s a troll mostly. Don’t mind him

this reminds me, there one was this guy called Mugetsu Beatz ( think that was his name), he had 2K subs and no vids, its just because he commented on every music vid on like 100 channels.

But yeah i got what you meant.

oh i even found his account

I’ve just always despised this form of giveaways. And you should probably have some videos under your belt before doing such.

Don’t mind me either I just spit out my opinion

Don’t worry, you don’t sound like a mean person at all. I understand your opinion, and I will try to reform my giveaways. Thanks for taking your time to help me learn! :slight_smile:

I don’t see the big deal just post some vids first
#####can I have a pixie

Thanks for hosting this giveaway :smiley:
I don’t get why people are so mad about having to subscribe, they literally just have to click 1 button and they’re in.
Looking forward to what future content you might release, good luck! :thumbsup:

because you have to make actual content for subscribers not giveaways

28 days left until this closes? Are you not considering the fact that people could make multiple accounts for this in that timeframe? Absolutely no videos on channel and asking for subs? No proof whatsoever? Have you even taken account for this?

Excuse my rudeness but you’re a pathetic piece of filth if your asking for something that takes no effort and looks super sketchy.

Enjoy the possibility hateful comments that await you, and I bid you farewell. :wave: